FOCUS 2022: Live 6-7 Dec | Virtual 8-9 Dec
Join thousands of screen professionals at the only free, end-of-year event for the whole screen sector - this year LIVE at the Business Design Centre London 6/7 December and online 8/9 December.
We're busy lining up 150+ speakers from film, TV, advertising, games and XR who will be exploring all the rapid developments in the screen industries. The full programme will be announced next month, but here's a quick taster of new sessions this year:
· The Role of the Showrunner in association with MediaXchange
· Mission Impossible case study with the British Film Commission
· In Conversation with Col Needham, Founder & CEO of IMDb
· Global Production Insight with producer Mike Goodridge
· PGGB 'Meet the Producer' Podcast with producer/presenter Jason Solomons
· Mud, Sweat and Tides - The Essex Serpent location case study
· The Art and Science of Trailers in association with the World Trailer Awards
· David Reviews ShopTalk - Around the World in 80 Shoots
Straight 8 Shootout returns to FOCUS, plus our always packed Finance Symposium, Legal Refresher, guides to UK Tax Relief and the Global Screen Fund with the BFI - and much, much more to be announced!
The Content Programme is presented in association with media partner Variety. We are delighted to welcome new Content Sponsor CCS Rights Management.
FOCUS 2022 also offers you the opportunity to meet 1-2-1 with potential production partners from all around the world. See Exhibitors.
Register Now to be the first to hear about all the new sessions and exhibitors this year.